Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Phew! 2 Markets Down 1 to Go and Some Christmas Decorations

The weekend was a busy one with two markets.  The Christmas Knack was great, lots of lovely fellow stall holders and fair goers.  Thorndon was also good except for that cold Wellington wind, it just made the day a little bit harder.  Some poor people lost their gazebos and their stock blew from their stalls. 

This Saturday I will be at the Seatoun Christmas market at St Georges in Ferry Street.  This is my home suburb so I am looking forward to it as I imagine it will be very social.

Last year I took part in the Christmas decoration swap organised by  Louise at Twenty Cent Mixture and really enjoyed it.  Not a lot of my firends are into craft so it was great to make contact with people who are equally obsessed as me! I am taking part again this year.  My decorations are not quite finished (slight under statement) so I can't do the big reveal yet, but I thought I would share some posts from other bloggers who have some great Christmas decoration tutorials. 

Christmas Owls at Diversions
Bird in a Cage from Felt o Rama
Jingle Mouse at Pimp Stitch
Christmas Tree Softie at LucyKate Crafts


Happy stitching!

No comments: