Sunday, May 6, 2012

WANTED PART TIME STAFF - Must Love Fabrics

With the opening of the new shop I am looking for someone to join the Stitchbird Team on a part time basis.  At this stage the hours of work would be 10 am to 2 pm Tuesday and Wednesday, with the possibility of some additional hours and occassional Saturdays.

You will be passionate about fabrics and design.  Love creating and making and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest sewing and crafting trends.  You will also be confident and enjoy providing excellent service.

The job will entail providing service to customers both in store and over the internet, cutting fabrics, having input into buying decisions and providing general assistance.  The job is based in Kilbirnie, Wellington.

If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to me at lyndy@stitchbird.co.nz

Or if you know someone who would be great for the role please pass this information on to them.

11 comments:

Gill said...

I'd love to apply but I think I'd find the commute from the UK a little tiring!

Anonymous said...

Arrgh! The only time I regret living in the Wairarapa. Perfect hours for me, and my dream job too. :-(

HoffiCoffi said...

I could cry. This is my dream job with dream hours. If you ever decide to expand and open a shop in Wales let me know! I'm sure you will have no problem filling the post.

Anonymous said...

My dream job *sigh* maybe I should move to wellington, you could pay me in fabric!

Jacqui said...

My dream job is in Wellington! I don't doubt you will have applications up the wazoo - and deservedly so considering what you are offering.

Jacqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqui said...

Yeesh, sorry about the duplicate comments, not sure what happened there!

SaraJ said...

I would be applying in a flash...if I didnt like in Paraparaumu! Hope you find the perfect person (pity its not me!)

Notchka said...

Open in Christchurch and I'm keen (but seriously will put on my thinking cap for a Wellington person)

Anonymous said...

Hi have you found someone to fill the position/have more positions to fill part time? Had a wee nosy through the window of the shop tonight and it's gorgoeus!

Thanks,
Alana