Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Welcome to our New Store at 25 Kilbirnie Plaza (just a 20 second walk from our old shop)


With a lot of help from Mr S (husband of the year), Midget and (the not so Midget) Son, plus sewing friends Anne, Adrianne and Vicki, we are all moved and sort of settled into our new shop.  Rather than Tuesday Stack I thought I would share some photos of some of the space.  And there is lots of space - if I was still of cartwheel age and ability, I could do cartwheels in the shop.  (While I am posting this at home I realise I have not included any photos of the front of the shop - I think it is a symptom of the sleep deprivation that has been happening here).


There are still messy bits!



Part of the new classroom/workroom space - still needing a wee tidy up!


Beautiful flowers from one of our lovely customers, thank you Terry.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ooh, what a lovely shop - will have to visit when I'm visiting from Ballarat, Australia in Feb.