Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday Stack - Insect

Sorry for my absence last week, it has been a little crazy around here as we get ready for Christmas.  


The fabrics from top to bottom are:

Little Bits by Carrie Bloomston
Bird Dot by Carrie Bloomston
Insect Black by Echino

This week's Tuesday stack is based around Echino Insect in Black.  This print is great and so versatile, I used it in the natural background for Midget's kindle cover (photo below), it is also available in a laminate.


I adapted the i-pad cover tutorial on One Shabby Chick's blog for the kindle cover.  I have one as well for my kindle and I can definitely recommend them. Hmm maybe this could be an idea for some Christmas presents.



2 comments:

Adrianne @ On the Windy Side said...

Yum yum, especially delicious stack this week!

Leonie said...

This is a gorgeous stack - am really loving all the combo's!