Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Stack - Retro Bake

Anybody for baking?  This last week has seen a lot of new fabrics come in store and I wanted to base the stack around my new favourites (they change on a regular basis).  The Retro Bake fabrics by Timeless Treasures are yummy (excuse the pun!) and this week's stack includes a couple of the prints.


From top to bottom:

Eleanor Ink Floral by Anna Griffin
Peace Garden Teal by Fabric Freedom
Retro Bake Kitchen by Makower
Retro Crosshatch from Windham Fabrics
Retro Bake Utensils from Makower

I also have to show you on of the other baking prints, Retro Bake Spaced, because I love it so much:


What fabric or fabric ranges are you loving at the moment?

1 comment:

Leonie said...

An interesting stack this week :) I am such a sucker for Riley Blake designers - so many cute ones!