Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tuesday Stack - Yes I know it is Thursday!


A couple of days late, but working on the better late than never theory here.  
I love this stack.  Thank you Diane for stacking again.  These soft blue greens are perhaps my favourite of all colours.
Aurora Teal by Tilda
Crumb Cake Marshmallow from Moda
Sevenberry Mink Linen Spot
Peach Cobbler Blueberry from Moda
Rococo Sweet from Lecien
Miss Kate Sundae Grey from Bonnie and Camille
Very Spotty Duck Egg Blue Mini from Kokka
You can buy a fat quarter of each of these fabrics here.  These colours remind me of the amazing quilt I saw at QSM of a kina shell on the beach, the quilt is called Fragility - mina on Rangiputa by Mathea Daunheimer.  I since found out that the quilt won the viewers choice at Quilt Symposium.  Very well deserved.

No comments: