Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Stack - Without the Rain


We are certainly learning to survive with minimal rain this summer.  Lovely summer days, but the garden is suffering.  This week's stack is based around the new Lewis and Irene fabric range called April Showers.

April Showers Without the Rain by Lewis and Irene
Just Dreamy Petals Pink by Riley Blake
April Showers White from Lewis and Irene

Whilst the garden could do with rain I am enjoying the sunshine and hope it will stay fine for the weekend and the annual Stonestead Quilt Festival this Sunday.  The quilts are hung in the gardens and I am excited as I am displaying on of my quilts for the first time.  I have never put anything I have done into a public show.  Mostly because I give them all away.

If you wish to you can buy this week's stack on line here.

No comments: