Friday, September 2, 2011

Bring it on...

It has been one of those weeks and I have nobody to blame but myself. 

A speeding ticket for going 56 km per hour in a 50 km zone

Walking up to the car to find a parking warden writing a ticket - I was 6 minutes over

Going to collect my business cards for the second time... there still not ready... when I finally get them they are the wrong ones (not my fault).

Now that is 3.  Do you think the big guy can stop messing with me now? I am grateful it is only small stuff and I am trying not to sweat it.  But Mr S has been teasing me, going round making camera noises like he is a speed camera. Geez why did I marry him?  Oh yes that's right because he is so supportive and was even seen selling fabric and trying to talk knowledgeably about fabric, patterns and the like.  I guess he does listen to me after all!

Sorry this has been a bit of a no blog zone.  I am still trying to make sense of the fabric that has arrived.  I am hoping to do a giveaway next week to celebrate the fabrics arrival, so please stay tuned. 

Night-night, I better go to bed as I have a big market in the morning.

 And because I feel like a nice photo to end on....

1 comment:

BigLittle said...

eeek. Hopefully all the good stuff will start happening now :) LOVE the vintage rabbits print - just gorgeous.