Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thank you Palmerston North

Fabric a Brac in Palmerston North was fantastic.  Thank you to Josie and the team for organising this wonderful event and the lovely fabricaholics for attending. It was great to meet some blog readers and I am sorry if I did not have much of a chance to chat, but I do appreciate the hello!

This week has been extreme - what with travelling to Waimate (not easy to get to) packing up Dad's house (which was emotionally and physically exhausting), working, fabric shipment arriving and a market.  Yes, the fabric has arrived, just before lunch yesterday, so there was a lot of frenetic measuring and cutting ready for Fabric a Brac, and even then I only got some done!

I will be putting fabric into the shop over the next week - there is a lot. 


Including these wee fellas

And these ones..


I am hanging out for bed time - about 7.30 I think!

I hope everyone's weekend is going well.

1 comment:

carole brungar said...

It was lovely to meet you! (and we can't help it if you were so popular that there just wasn't time to chat!!)
Carole :))