Tuesday, August 10, 2010

to market, to market to buy a fat pig

It has been a bit busy around here.  Last Saturday I was at the Frank Kitts Market and this Saturday I will be at the Kapiti Knack.


The Knack is great craft market which is usually based in Wellington but this coming weekend it is on the move and will be held on the Kapiti coast.

I had sold out of bears so I have been busy brewing up a new batch.


Hubble, bubble toil and trouble - I feel very witch like as I dye the wool for the bears.

As a witch I could then cast an evil spell on those people who pick up my bears at a market, turn them this way and that and talk openly about how they could copy them.  The audacity, the rudeness, HELLO, I am standing right here and I can hear you.  As a witch I would go KAPOW and their sewing machine would jam, their seams would be horribly crooked and they would stab themselves with a needle.  BEWARE!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh dear - I thought you were boiling up bears for a moment there!
I have this theory that people who copy the work of others will eventually get their comeuppance. Karma will bite them on the bum sometime, to be sure!

Jacqui said...

No. Really? How freaking rude! People like that need to be publicly shamed, can you come up with a snappy comeback in the style of Mad which used to have those great 'snappy answers to stupid questions' page which I loved. I can just imagine the looks on their faces when you actually said something to them hee hee.

Unknown said...

Some people are incredibly rude !

Lesley said...

You know there is a bear in my studio? Dot who giggles a lot...