Thursday, March 4, 2010

fabric stories and the cool people you meet in blogland

One of the blogs that I like to read is Mee a Bee aka Jacqui a Kiwi living in Japan.
This week Jacqui blogged about the Goats Posting fabric - I love this fabric but didn't realise that it was based on a folk tale of goats that write each other letters but end up eating the letters before reading them. You can read about the goats here. Now I like the fabric even more.












Jacqui makes fabulous kid's messenger bags. 



Aren't they great and here is one of her boys modelling them.


You can check out her bags in her Mee a Bee shop.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I've had your shop bookmarked for a wee while now but somehow missed that you had a blog! Funny to end up back at an NZ blog via Japan :) Very pleased to add your blog to my growing reading list of locals :)

Stitchbird said...

Hi Jacqui thank you! I also enjoy reading blogs from NZers so it is nice to know who is out there. I'll be popping by to have a read of your blog too.