Thursday, May 27, 2010

what the ?



Hmmm did not turn out quite the way I intended!


That's better.

The idea was to make a reversible pinafore size 0-1.  Now the pattern was not made to be reversible but I just thought it would be nice to do.  I discovered sewing around the inner and outer dress fabric right sides together and then turning it the right way out through a sneaky wee hole does not work, no matter how many times you try and what bad words you say.


Now this is only "blog finished". I still have the all important decision regarding buttons or snap fasteners?

P.S. I used the Kokka Farm Girl fabric for this dress, just in case you are interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks great ! Shame the bad words didn't work they don't often for me either but I keep trying !