Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Knack Market and Miss M's Magic

I have the most completely awesome daughter.  (She has me under her spell, while she massages my back).  She is amazing, what would I do without her!  "What else do you want me to say Miss M?"

"Mum, you have big ears".  Hmmmm not sure that was quite what I had in mind!

As you can see I am easily bought.  For the price of a massage or someone playing with my hair I will do anything. 

And the final result....


(Where is the make smaller button on blogger!)  This is a rare event a photo of me on my blog, I would much rather post photos of others ...


Such as Alley enjoying the spring sunshine on Miss M's bed, while Miss M reads Tomorrow When the War Began series (my books).  "Mum they are really good books" - yes I know.

Or fabric.....


Sorry for the lack of blogging around here, but now all my wholesale orders are completed, hopefully my life will get back to normal (well sort of).  I may even get some making in and be able to blog about that.

I am also getting ready for a market this weekend - the Knack market is on this Saturday from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm at South Wellington Intermediate (SWIS) in Newtown.  Love to see you there!

No comments: