Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cramming/Crafting for School

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts about Harley, each day it gets a little easier,but he has left a big gap in our family.

Next month is the school fair and tonight we have a craft stall meeting, where we have to take along our crafted items and indicate how many we can make and what prices we would charge for our craft.  I have known for sometime that I needed to get on and do this - but do you think I felt inspired.  NO.

I have put it off and put it off.  I tried to craft over the weekend but I had a bad case of EITTS*, which if you read Jodie's blog you will know about.  I gave up and had a glass of wine instead.

Well today had to be the day and I have got a few things done in amongst my other work, so I won't look like a total time waster.

I have made a bunny (and cut out ten more).  There is an easter egg tucked inside.  I got this idea from someone's blog (sorry I can't remember who) but if I do I will let you know as I think there was a tutorial.


I also made some babies bibs using the pattern from Chickpea Sewing Studio.  These are quick and easy to make.


I will also make some girls reversible headbands and monster softies.

Now the big questions is how many of these can I make (given I am self-confessed procastinator) and how much can we sell them for? 

* EITTTS - everything I touch turns to sh**t

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Gorgeous crafts - I'm sure they'll be a big hit at the school fair. So sorry to hear about your little puss - cats have such huge personalities considering they can't talk. At least he had a great life with a family that loved him :(