Thursday, October 28, 2010

tweet dreams


More picture spotting in the latest NZ House and Garden - the Bird Song cushion modelling in the style supplement. 

Also just to give you the heads up - next week will be the first birthday of Stitchbird Fabrics, the shop opened on 2 November last year.  It has been a crazy ride, with lots of twists and turns but through out it all I have felt very fortunate to be doing something I love and to be in contact with wonderful, creative people. This job (if you can call it that) feeds my soul.

And in a well honoured blogging tradition and in the spirit of giving back, I will be hosting a giveaway here next week - so stay tuned.  I am yet to dream up what it will be - but promise it will be good.  I am also open to requests...

Happy stitching

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I've always really admired that Echino fabric but like a lot of their stuff I'm never sure what exactly you'd make with it - why did I never think of cushions?

Unknown said...

I love Echino. I made my 14 year old nephew a quilt from it last Christmas, and he loves it. Looking forward to the giveaway next week.

macmaree said...

That Echino fabric is just devine. Congrats on all the great press of late