Monday, January 30, 2012

The New Shipment is all Unpacked

It is like Christmas around here for fabric nuts like me with a new shipment of fabric arriving.  Where to start...I am in love with it all.  If I don't love it I don't buy it!

There are the new Little Red Riding Hood Prints

The wonderful Daisy Chain Range by the two Aussies Cath and Kirsten aka Prints Charming (be still my heart)




Plus all the new Echinos, Melody Miller and heaps more.  You will have to bear with me while I take photos and load all the fabrics into the shop.  I promise to be quick.

2 comments:

Cal said...

All so nice, but love the red riding hood in the raw background!

Valentina said...

Wonderful fabrics! What are you going to do with them? I like the one done by Prints Charming. It looks like two birds that are madly in love with each other. Anyway, I hope to see more fabulous prints and fabric designs from you soon. Keep posting!

-Valentina Moors