Wednesday, September 5, 2012

there's a mouse in the house

...well mice plural.


To celebrate the arrival of a new shipment of fabric, which included Country Mouse by Heather Ross, I asked Louise whether she might be able to make me some mice for my window.  I don't think my photos begin to do them justice.


Baby mouse is asleep on Mummy Mouse's back. And did you see her crochet bag.  They makes me so happy I could squeal.


The detail on the bike, the basket and the strawberry are exquisite.

I feel very privileged to have these mousies gracing the window in the shop.  Louise they are more than I could have ever hoped for.

P.S.  so happy to be back blogging I never meant to take such a long break, but it was exacerbated by blogger deciding I did not have a blog!  

2 comments:

Cal said...

So amazingly cute!

Lesley said...

Was that a mousey sort of squeal? They are too cute. How big are they?