Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Stack - Planes and a Very Busy Long Weekend

This week's Tuesday stack is inspired by my plane trip tomorrow.  One more sleep!


Cycling Hot Pink from Echino
Cameras Charcoal from Echino
Airplane Black from Echino
Rhino Pink from Echino  I love Rhinos, and as Miss M said just recently - "I just realised that Rhinos are pretty much big, grey Unicorns that live in Africa!" 

 My response was - "Just like I am really a super model living in suburbia."

And lastly a photo from my garden.  We spent most of the weekend gardening and as result we are winning the battle with the triffids.  The docket from the rubbish dump said 340 kgs of weeds and garden rubbish.  Phew!


I hope you had a great weekend too.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this combination, its so graphic and eye catching! Echino is the best :)

Leonie said...

What an appropriate combination! Have fun!

Unknown said...

What a lovely stack!

Katrina said...

can't wait to hear about your trip!