Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tuesday Stack - Christmas is Coming

We have been receiving Christmas stock since about May, but it seemed too early to blog about Christmas.  But in the last couple of weeks we have seen more and more people buying Christmas pressies (far too organised - and I am jealous) and getting their Christmas craft on.  So this week I am hopping on that Christmas sleigh and doing a Christmas stack.


Jingle Polar Bears from Ann Kelle
Garden Pindot Red by Michael Miller
Postcards for Santa Gold Dots by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake
Postcards for Santa Deer from Riley Black
Holly's Tree Farm Forest Grass By Sweetwater for Moda

Have you started some Christmas crafting?

The Christmas is Coming stack is for sale here.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

oooooo - scrummy! The Lecien Taupe is my fav of these i think! I started work on my Christmas gifts last week... Not that far away!! Eeek!