Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back to Welly and Back to Work

Well we are back home and there has been no rest here, straight back into work, Stitchbird work and HR work. Plus it is the school holidays here and there is a certain expectation from my kids for fun and entertainment, which ususally involves me spending money!  Thankfully the weather has been good and there has been a lot of swimming at the beach and wharf jumping - low budget, high value.

The sales trip went very well and I met some lovely people who make beautiful things. 

I would like to share with you some photos that I took at es design this week.  Eleanor was one of my first customers and she has made some wonderful cushions using the Kokka and Echino fabrics.


 These cushions have a beautiful hot pink backing and piping.  And another


They have seriously cool stuff in their store, which is in Marion Street for those of you who haven't visited already.


1 comment:

imba said...

I was in es the other day, and saw the cushions while I was in there. Nice! I particularly liked the weight and feel of the feather-filled ones - they were beautiful.