Thursday, December 2, 2010

a beautiful day

The sun is shining and I spent the morning at the Kibirnie Library sewing and talking to people about crafting.  The mail had a couple of the Christmas decorations from the Kiwi Christmas Ornament Swap I am particpating in.  And this afternoon I have been cutting fabric, filling orders and getting ready for this weekend's market at Frank Kitts.


One customer's fabric selection, I love seeing the combinations that people select. (Thanks Fiona).


 

From Ella and yes I love it.  It also has some cloves inside - so not only does it look good but it smells good too.


From Dione the organiser extraordinnaire behind the swap.

I am one of the last ones to send as I have been dithering as to what to make - too many ideas and not enough self discipline to stop procrastinating and just DO IT!!  But I am pleased to say they are all finished and will be sent out tomorrow.


I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and if it is not that you are warm and cosy.

No comments: