Friday, December 10, 2010

frocking good - a new dress for Christmas

Need a new frock?  Then check out the lovely ones at Cast.  I have just received mine.


This is not me modelling, in case you did not realise (in my dreams I have this figure!), but the lovely Catherine who is the designer, machinist, model, sales woman and everything behind Cast.  I met Catherine at a recent market I was selling at and her clothes are beautiful and flattering, even to the more generously proportioned figure.

I also had my dress lengthened by an extra 10 cms (because I like to hide my thighs).  Three days later my new dress, which I am in love with, arrived by courier. 

Now I am working out how many times this will be worn between now and Christmas Day.  I can see it becoming a firm favourite.

Thanks Catherine I love it!

No comments: